Coming in 2022 - Canora's New Aquatic Park!
UPDATE (May 19, 2021): We're Open until end of August!
UPDATE (May 18, 2021): Our Swimming Pool management has developed a safe plan for Swimming Lessons to return in 2021.
COVID 19 restrictions and changes to our public swim program
- All patrons are required to wear a mask inside the pool service building, masks may be taken off once they are outside.
- Physical distancing of two metres must occur at all times, even in the water.
- Each patron will be COVID-19 screened upon entering the facility.
- There is a maximum of 35 patrons in the water at a time, preference will be given on a “first come, first serve basis”. Patrons should expect that there is a chance they will be turned away if capacity is reached.
- Each household is allotted 120 square feet of space at full capacity.
- Parents and spectators are allowed in the grass area, provided they can keep spacing requirements.
- Because of our capacity, Public Swimming will take place in intervals throughout the day, with designated COVID-19 disinfection breaks. People that pay for a daily, can come back on the same day without being charged again provided that they there is vacancy and they wait their turn.
- Patrons are expected to come changed.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring water bottles as the fountain will only be accessible to fill bottles.
The Canora Swimming Pool (928 3rd Street) is a heated outdoor junior Olympic size pool with a separate paddling area for children. Open June through August, the facility offers Red Cross swimming lessons and lifeguard courses. We also rent the pool hourly or daily for all your specific rental needs. Our goal is to provide all users a safe and responsible service by offering family fun and fitness.
To register for any aquatic programs or for reservations contact the pool during the season at (306) 563-6447, email, or visit the Facebook Page.
For inquiries in the offseason please contact Leisure Services at (306) 563-6561 or Email.