The Canora Sports Grounds are located north of Roslyn Avenue (off hwy #9) on the north end of town. From May to September, organized leagues (softball, minor & senior baseball) utilize Canora's six diamonds. For booking inquires of the ball diamonds or open space contact Leisure Services at (306) 563-6561 or email. Find and up-to-date schedule of events and league play here. The Sports Service Centre is available for all your event needs.
Please visit Canora Minor Ball's master calendar of games and practices.
Our Ball Fields
- Diamond #1 Al Sapieha Field (18U, Senior)
- Diamond #2 Multi-use (Ralley Cap, general public practice field)
- Diamond #3 Multi-use (15U field, Softball game field)
- Diamond #4 Multi-use (13U field, Softball game field)
- Diamond #5 Multi-use (11U, Softball field)
- Diamond #6 Multi-use (Ralley Cap, general public practice field)