UPDATE (May 18, 2021): Our Swimming Pool management has developed a safe plan for Swimming Lessons to return in 2021. Please familiarize yourself with the changes to the program below.
- Due to the pandemic, registration will be scheduled differently this summer as the public will have less choice of when their lesson will be.
- A preference of month can be selected and swimmers will receive a designated session date and time. This is to try and successfully accommodate all interest and meet the demand. Once the registration deadline is past for the designated month, preference will only be given to the classes in which space still exists.
- Preschool Levels- Swim Kids Level 4 requires a parent/caregiver (16yo+) in the water for each lesson. No exception.
- Swim Kids Levels 5-10 do not require a parent/caregiver, however any swimmer over level 4 that can't achieve distancing with their instructor, will require a parent/caregiver.
- Social distancing is to be practiced throughout the whole facility including during lessons!
- Each swimmer and parent/caregiver will be COVID-19 screened upon entering the facility
- Each lesson will have a maximum 5 swimmers enrolled in the class!
- We ask that swimmers enter and exit the facility in their swimming attire to minimize the use of change rooms.
- Swimmers will select either group or private lessons and the preferred month.
- After registration swimmers will receive session dates and times for their lessons.
- After the registration deadline, only select levels will be accepted for registration until the maximum capacity of 5 swimmers in that lesson is reached.
- Please register by completing the form and dropping it off with payment at the Town Office or swimming pool. For more information contact the swimming pool at (306) 563-6447 or Leisure Services at (306) 563-6561 or Email.
- If we are over capacity with registrations, swimmers will be placed on a waiting list and will be placed into the next month’s session registration.
Please keep in mind, we are trying our best to accommodate everyone but considering the circumstances lessons will be performed differently this summer.
Red Cross Swimming lessons are offered at the Canora outdoor pool for ages 4 months to adult.
Note: Registration forms will not be accepted until Spring and Summer Mass registration from 5:00 - 6:30pm
Swimming Lessons with purchase of a season pass:
|Swim Pre School - Level 4 Swim Kids||$25|
|Levels 5 - 7 Swim Kids||$30|
|Levels 8 - 10 Swim Kids||$35|
Swimming Lessons without a purchase of a season pass:
|Swim Pre School - Level 4 Swim Kids||$50|
|Levels 5 - 7 Swim Kids||$60|
|Levels 8 - 10 Swim Kids||$70|
Private Swimming Lessons:
|Swim Pre School - Level 4 Swim Kids (2.5 Hours)||$110|
|Levels 5 - 7 Swim Kids (3.75 Hours)||$125|
|Levels 8 - 10 Swim Kids (5 Hours)||$140|