UPDATE May 10, 2021 - Open Victoria Day weekend (May 21st) through to September 30th. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Canora campground sites are available. However, the Service Centre will be closed.
- NEW: 2021 COVID-19 Adjusted Rate $20 nightly. Self registration permits are available at the Campground and Town Office.
- Payments are made at the town office. Use drop box for after hours.
- Check-in 1:00 p.m. / Check-out 11:00 a.m.
- Fresh water access and black water dump station will be available.
Open for Victoria Day weekend in May to the end of September.
Enjoy a peaceful, shaded setting equipped with modern camping facilities. The campgrounds are located on the edge of town, 0.5 km north of the CN Railway tracks on Highway No. 9 at the north end of Nelson Street. There are a total of eleven (30 amp) campsites available.
The campgrounds work on a self-registration honor system. Envelopes for payment drop-off located at the Sports Service Centre. For credit card or debit payment please visit the town office. Canora Campground does not take reservations.
- $25 per night (30 amp sites)
- $600 per month (30 amp sites)
- $15 per night for non-electrical
- 30 amp service
- Open Space
- Fire pits in each campsite
- Sewer dump station
- Access to fresh water
- Washrooms with shower facilities located at the adjacent Sports Service Centre.
The on-site Sports Service Centre contains washrooms and showers for campers which are cleaned daily. It also contains an abundance of information about the attractions and recreational opportunities in Canora and surrounding district. For more information contact the Town office at (306) 563-5773 or Email.