Open for Victoria Day weekend, May 18, 2018 to September 30th.
Enjoy a peaceful, shaded setting equipped with modern camping facilities. The campgrounds are located on the edge of town, 0.5 km north of the CN Railway tracks on Highway No. 9 at the north end of Nelson Street. There are a total of 11 electrical campsites available.
- Electric and non-electric sites
- Fire pits in each campsite
- Sewer dump station
- Access to fresh water
- Washrooms with shower facilities located at the adjacent Sports Service Centre.
The 2018 campground rates are:
- $20.00 for electrical per night
- $15.00 for non-electrical per night
- $350 per month for electrical sites
The campgrounds work on a self-registration honor system. Envelopes for payment drop-off located at the Sports Service Centre. For credit card or debit payment please visit the town office. We no longer accept reservations.
The on-site Sports Service Centre contains washrooms and showers for campers which are cleaned daily. It also contains an abundance of information about the attractions and recreational opportunities in Canora and surrounding district. For more information contact the Town office at (306) 563-5773 or Email.