During the ongoing pandemic, the following Covid-19 related measures must be taken when attending this park
- Group sizes must comply with the public gathering restrictions.
- Anyone using splash pad facilities must practice proper hand hygiene.
- Children should be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian, and reminded not to touch or contact others.
- Reduce physical contact with spray features wherever possible.
- Individuals who are sick should stay home.
- A physical distance of two metres should be maintained between people not from the same household or extended household.
- Individuals should wash their hands before and after using us the facility.
- Avoid overcrowding. Individual groups must not exceed the restrictions on public gatherings.