- This event has passed.
Event Series: Rec League Curling (2nd Draw)
Rec League Curling (2nd Draw)
November 24 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
League Format and Information
- 16 team, 15 game round robin season.
- 2 draws 6pm & 8 pm
- $440 per team. How you want to divide the fees is up to you.
- 16 team round robin
- Each team is scheduled for 15 games between November 24 and March 16.
- December 1st (Winter Lights Festival) & 29th (Xmas break) are the only Off-Weeks
- A couple Thursdays switched to Tuesdays due to bonspiels and winter lights (subject to change)
- January 24th
- February 28th
- clean indoor shoes suitable for being on the ice.
- The club has multiple brooms and throwing sticks available for use. There are a select number of sliders available as well. Sizes may or may not be suitable.
- Mandatory that teams show up ready to play at least 10 minutes before 6:00 PM draw time.
- Most teams have 5 players assigned to them which gives them flexibility in case someone can’t make it.
- Teams will also be provided with contact information for every team along with a substitution list. There should be no reason to cancel a match. Please contact a player sub to fill in if you cannot make the match. Your team can curl with 3 players but please try to avoid that.
- Weekly schedule can be found here.