Canora's Newest attraction; The Outdoor Rink at King George Park. Come enjoy a relaxing skate on the open ice and venture down the figure eight pathway. Experience the park's amazing tree lighting display at night while you skate. The rink is supplied with benches to tie up you skates. If the kids get tired let them play on the adjacent playground and the igloo structures.
OUTDOOR RINK RULES
The use of the ice skating Rink has an inherent risk and any participation is totally at the users own risk. No responsibility is accepted or undertaken for the well-being of the user or their property. Any adult overseeing the rink reserves the right at their sole discretion to refuse admission or remove anyone from the rink that is not abiding by the rules. Or call 911/RCMP.
- The Town of Canora will not be responsible for the loss, theft, or damage of personal items.
- The Town of Canora is not responsible for accidents. “SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK”
- Please be careful, the ice surface is not indoor arena quality.
- Use of tobacco or alcohol products is strictly prohibited.
- No loitering or use of rink without skates.
- Abusive language and behavior will not be tolerated.
- All Skaters of 8 years and under must be supervised at all times by a parent/guardian.
- Users will be responsible for any intentional damage done to rink.
- Respect others and share the rink accordingly.
- HAVE FUN!
Remember, this rink does not have a volunteer base. If there is snow on it, use the shovel and help clean it off. Park labourers do not work on weekends.