Enjoy a peaceful, shaded setting equipped with modern camping facilities. The campgrounds are located on the edge of town, 0.5km north of the CN Railway tracks on Highway #9 at the north end of Nelson Street. There are a total of 11 campsites available (9 electrical and 2 non-electrical).
- Electric and non-electric sites
- Fire pits in each campsite
- Sewer dump station
- Access to fresh water
- Washrooms with shower facilities located at the adjacent Sports Service Centre.
The 2012 campground rates are:
- $16.00 for electrical per night
- $12.00 for non-electrical per night
- $230 per month for electrical sites
- $546 per season for electrical sites
The campgrounds work on a self-registration honor system. Envelopes for payment drop-off located at the Sports Service Centre. We no longer accept reservations.
The on-site Sports Service Centre contains washrooms and showers for campers which are cleaned daily. It also contains an abundance of information about the attractions and recreational opportunities in Canora and surrounding district. For more information contact the Town office at (306) 563-5773 or Email.